8.09.2013

FREE eBOOK FOR 24 HOURS

UPDATE: I'm sorry to say this wonderful offer is no longer available. The magical 24 hours has come and gone. I'd like to thank everyone that wrote in! It was an absolute pleasure meeting you.

For those unable to check in with me...the good news is that you can still purchase my eBook for half price through August 2013 by signing up for my email updates:

Lisa Orgler Design Email Updates

Find out more about The Peanut Butter & Jelly Garden here.
--------------------------------------
I am so excited about my new eBook, The Peanut Butter & Jelly Garden, that I decided to do something a little quirky today...offer it free for 24 hours.

May I ask for a couple of things in return?
1. Please tell me what you think.
2. If you like it, please tell your friends about it.

That's it!

Please email me directly at lisaorgler@huxcomm.net for your free copy now through tomorrow, Saturday, August 10 at 8 p.m. (central time). I look forward to hearing from you!




No comments: